Experience off road.
Arrival to San Pedro Sula International Airport. Garifuna Tours staff will pick you up at the airport and bring you to the Hotel at Tela, North Cost of Honduras. Depending on what time in the day you arrive, we will meet to sort out paperwork and prepare the bikes. A group briefing meeting will be arranged once the last rider has arrived. Hotel: Maya Vista.
Motorcycle riding to Rio Lean and Rio Cangrejal. After a brief reunion to prepare the bikes, review the program and set everything up, we go off road for about 3 hours in the middle of the mountains between Tela and La Ceiba. In this road, we’ll cross 2 national parks, Texiguat, and Pico Bonito, one of the most important National Parks of Honduras, with diversity of wild life. Hotel: Villa Soledad.
Nuevo Florido – Morazán – Lago Yojoa. After breakfast, we move to Yojoa Lake. This will not be an easy road, we have several rivers to cross, some with considerable deeps, ridding for about 5 hours. Be prepared to get dirty since this road is tough. Amazing nature views all the way to the lake. Hotel: Honduyate.
Pulhapanzak -Trinidad – Copan- Ruins. In the morning we visit the wondrous Pulhapanzak Waterfalls. There is time to take swim in the fresh waters of the fall. About 1 and a half hours off road deep in the mountains all the way to Trinidad, passing by some small towns of Honduras. From Trinidad we ride to Copan Ruins for about 3 hours in paved road. In the afternoon we visit the mystical Mayan Ruins of Copan. Hotel: Casa Café.
This will take us about 4 and a half hours driving in a pave road. Tricky road with curves that will make it fun. Afternoon to relax and enjoy the beauty of Tela beaches, the most beautiful of the North Coast in Honduras. Hotel: Maya Vista.
Rio la Esperanza and Laguna de Los Micos. This is a 3 hours track in the surrounds of Tela. Your skills will be tested and required at its best. Prepare to cross some tricky rivers and other obstacles. We get to the Micos Lagoon, which is full of wildlife. Hotel: Maya Vista.
Depending on your plans and timing, we’ll get you to the airport either for your fly home, or we can arrange what you had in mind to continue your vacations.
• On bike bilingual tour guide (Spanish /English)
• Motorcycle included
• Breakfast and accommodation in varying standard hotels and B&B’s
• Group activity entry fee’s
• Transfers to / from SAP Airport
• For groups over 4 persons, 10% discount applies.
• For groups over 10 persons, 15% discount applies.
• Discounts in our other tours and packages
• International flights
• Lunches, dinners and drinks
• Damage and theft liability reduction insurance
• Personal expenses and activities
• Personal health and travel cancellation insurance
• Global Rescue Insurance
• Fully refundable damage deposit for motorcycle rental held on Credit Card
- Total days: 7
- Total nights: 6
- Tour distance approx.: 650 km
- Cost per Rider on 650 cc bike: $ 2195
- Minimum group size: 3 riders
- Level of difficulty: Hard
- Upgrade to BMW F800 GS: $ 360