Terms & Conditions
1. Product Validity: Products are valid as per the dates displayed on the brochure pages.
2. Method of Payment: Payment is made online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club. Full payment is required to make a reservation. We’ll contact you by E-mail as soon as your reservation is received to confirm the availability on the tour you have chosen. Your Credit Card will be debited only if your reservation is confirmed. The charge on your credit card statement will be listed as HONDURAS TOURS.
3. Security Policy: Garifuna Tours uses the Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) supported by Internet Explorer and other popular browsers. SSL encrypts personal information such as password, address and telephone number; your credit card is available only to you and the credit card companies.
4.1. Prior to Departure Please refer to the cancellation fees listed at section 5 below.
4.2. After Departure No refunds are available once a tour is commenced or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
5. Cancellation Charges: Canceling a booking with Garifuna Tours may result in cancellation fees being applied. Garifuna Tours will charge cancellation fees as stated below in Sections 5.1.1 to 5.2.3. When canceling the booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees. If we are in the obligation to cancel a trip for any reason, the participants will be completely refunded without any possibility of further indemnity
5.1. Packages (Including Accommodation):
5.1.1 Greater than 30 days of departure, 20% of the total package price.
5.1.2 Within 29 to 14 days of departure, 30% of the total package price.
5.1.3 Within 13 to 8 days of departure, 50% of the total package price.
5.1.4 Within 7 to 0 days of departure, 100% of the total package price.
5.2. Day Tours or Transfers:
5.2.1 Greater than 6 days of departure, 20% of the total tour price.
5.2.2 Within 5 to 3 days of departure, 50% of the total tour price.
5.2.3 Within 2 to 0 days of departure, 100% of the total tour price.
6. Passports/Visas: It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of the passport they hold, to check with the appropriate consulates to determine if any visas are required. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, it is recommended that verification prior to travel be made of existing foreign visa and health requirements.
7. Prices: Prices are per person, unless otherwise specified. Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
8 Taxes and charges There are no hidden fees, or charges payable upon arrival at your destination. Certain tour products include optional itinerary components that may be charged separately should you elect to take them; these are clearly noted on the product page.
9. Not Included: Any applicable foreign departure, charges, immigration, passenger facility charges and international transportation tax; passports; visa; baggage and personal insurance; beverages and food not listed under inclusions in the travel product and all other items of a personal nature.
10. Accommodation: Those hotels listed will be used on most tours and packages. If a change is made for any reason, every effort will be made to ensure hotels used will be the equivalent of those shown.
11. Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that, at the time of the booking, a comprehensive travel insurance policy be purchased.
12. Health and equipment Our expeditions are accessible for all person in good health condition, they do not require an exceptional physical condition or any technical or special knowledge (unless indicated so), but the travelers must be ready to (and willing to) provide a reasonable physical effort in relation with the tour chosen. Travelers are responsible for informing Garifuna Tours or its tour leader of any known illness, disabilities, allergies or medical condition prior the travel .Travelers being under medical prescription must have at all time during the tour their medication in their immediate possession and should inform the guide of their condition. If the health or conduct of a client appears to endanger the safe and sound progress of a tour he/she may be excluded from the tour.
13. Risks Our tours may by their very nature involve an element of risk for the traveler not normally associated to holiday packages. The client must accept these attendant risks and also be aware that safety standards of providers (hotels, tours, transports) are not of the same standard as in his/her home country. Due to political and cultural differences as well as generally tougher physical conditions, travel to many destinations we offer involve risks others than those we take in our daily lives. Aware of The client must be this fact and should make his travel decisions accordingly.
14. Booking Arrangements: In all booking arrangements, the person making the booking all is deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking. The contract will be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Garifuna Tours.
15. Our Responsibility: Tour members, acknowledge by their acceptance, that Garifuna Tours, its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual tour members shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours. Further, Garifuna Tours, its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
Garifuna Tours reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service and to decline to accept or retain any tour members at any time for any reason including, without limitation, insufficient number of participants. The sole responsibility of any airline used in any tour is limited to that set out in the passenger contract evidenced by the ticket.
Any ARC or IATA carriers shall not be liable for any inconvenience, loss or damage, injury, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of defect or through the acts or omissions of any person or company performing or rendering the services, responsible for any changes or increased costs incurred by passengers as a result of the cancellation of services due to be provided by its agents or suppliers for any reason including, without limitation, insufficient number of participants.
All travel documents/vouchers are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by Garifuna Tours, its agents and suppliers.