Experience Honduras in an amazing tour with a Motorcycle of your choice.
Arrival to San Pedro Sula International Airport. Garifuna Tours staff will pick you up at the airport and bring you to the Hotel at Tela, North Cost of Honduras. Depending on what time in the day you arrive, we will meet to sort out paperwork and prepare the bikes. A group briefing meeting will be arranged once the last rider has arrived. Hotel: Maya Vista.
Motorcycle riding to Garifuna Village of Miami. After a brief reunion to prepare the bikes, review the program and set everything up, we will have some time to get used to the motorcycles in a small ride to Miami. 40 min ride from our location in Tela to the village. Once there, we’ll have time to enjoy the beach, have lunch and know about the Garifuna culture. (This is a very good place to watch birds and have a nice view to the ocean. Hotel: Maya Vista.
Tela to Copan Ruins. At 8:00am, after breakfast, we get our rides and leave to Copan Ruins. This will be a 4 hours ride among several cities of Honduras, with some nice mountain views. We’ll be there just in time for a typical lunch. In the afternoon we take a small ride to the Mayan Ruins just a few minutes from the Hotel. A bilingual expert guide will walk us among the magnificent Ruins, explaining their history and Culture. We get back to the city where you’ll have time to explore the area. Hotel: Casa Café.
Gracias Lempira to La Esperanza. 2 and a half hours of ride through the mountains with amazing panoramic views. La Esperanza is a small colonial town very well preserved, located 1,720 meters above sea level, nice cool weather. There is time to explore the city and learn about their culture. We will ride in the nature and visit some Lencas territories. Hotel: Papa Chepe.
La Esperanza to Tela. About 5 hours driving. First we ride through the mountains with nice views, we get to Yojoa Lake and ride along the shore enjoying the view of the lake. We’ll get to the wondrous falls of Pulhapanzak, where we’ll have lunch and enjoy the fresh water before the fall. In the afternoon we continue our trip to Tela. Last night of the tour. Hotel: Maya Vista.
Depending on your plans and timing, we’ll get you to the airport either for your fly home, or we can arrange what you had in mind to continue your vacations.
• On bike bilingual tour guide (Spanish /English)
• Motorcycle included
• Breakfast and accommodation in varying standard hotels and B&B’s
• Group activity entry fee’s
• Transfers to / from SAP Airport
• For groups over 4 persons, 10% discount applies.
• For groups over 10 persons, 15% discount applies.
• Discounts in our other tours and packages
• International flights
• Lunches, dinners and drinks
• Damage and theft liability reduction insurance
• Personal expenses and activities
• Personal health and travel cancellation insurance
• Global Rescue Insurance
• Fully refundable damage deposit for motorcycle rental held on Credit Card
- Total days: 7
- Total nights: 6
- Tour distance approx.: 750 km
- Cost per Rider on 650 cc bike: $ 1895
- Minimum group size: 3 riders
- Level of difficulty: Medium
- Upgrade to BMW R1200 GS: $ 450
- Upgrade to BMW F800 GS: $ 260
- Pillion Rider: $ 985