Marine Reserve Cayos Cochinos. Departing from Sambo Creek (25 minutes from La Ceiba) the boat has a 45 minute trip to take to this wonderful place, it is accessible only by boat.
The biggest attraction of this natural monument is the Coral reef, you can not miss the opportunity to give yourself this relax. White sand beach and crystal clear water for snorkeling. You will also take a walk to find the incredible BOA ROSADA, endemic to Cayos. A photo with her in the neck will be the limit of the adrenaline of your experience.
The meeting point is at Sambo Creek at 7:30 a.m. and we return to the same place at 2:30 p.m.
Boat trip roundtrip, guide, tickets, use of snorkeling equipment, visit to the different Keys.
Variety of fish on the coral reef – it is also possible to see dolphins at certain times. Boa constrictor Emperor Rosada, birds.
- Disposable camera and/or camera, ie. Kodak Max OTU
- Sunscreen and hat/hat, swimsuit
- Mosquito repellent is necessary
- Hiking shoes or light sandals
- Binoculars (if you have any)
- We provide snorkeling equipment at no extra cost – but you can bring your own if you prefer.
Enjoy a typical lunch (fried fish, rice and beans, slices and salad) at Lps. 170.00
Offer valid until July 30, 2016!
Only for national tourists!